Coronavirus Information Center
Protecting you and your finances during the Coronavirus pandemic is ECU Credit Union’s top priority. We are focused on the health and safety of our employees, families, and communities, while still maintaining business continuity and ensuring we’re able to serve our members during these difficult times.
Currently our Largo and Orlando branches are operating as normal. The Conroe, Texas branch is open but with no public access. Branch contact information can be found on our website https://www.ecucreditunion.com/locations.html . We'll notify you as soon as possible if any changes occur that effect our normal business operations. Please update your contact information in Virtual Branch to ensure we can reach you.
We offer several ways to help you stay connected:
- Virtual Branch – use ECU’s online banking system to view history and make transfers or payments
- Download the ECU Credit Union Mobile App
- EZ Access – telephone account access system (1-800-510-4247)
- Deposit checks by phone using Remote Deposit Capture
- Use our Bill Pay system to send payments out from the comfort of your home
- Surcharge free ATM access available nationwide at participating locations- find one here https://www.ecucreditunion.com/atmandbranchlocations.html
We urge you to please stay informed on the latest developments, and to follow the advice given by national and local authorities, as well as your employers, on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. A reliable resource for further details is https://www.cdc.gov/ .
On behalf of all of us at ECU Credit Union, I want you to know we’re in this together as your partner, and we’ll persevere in the days ahead. Please stay safe and healthy!