Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is an account that allows you to earn a specific return when money stays in your account at a fixed interest rate for a predetermined period. We offer the flexibility of a variable rate liquid savings plan and a fixed rate one-to-five-year CD. Your money grows steadily as dividends compound throughout the term.
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Minimum balance to open a CD is $5,000
- Once CD matures, the balance is deposited to your Savings account
- Once an IRA CD matures, the balance is deposited into and IRA
Early withdrawal penalty will apply.
Convenience at your fingertips!
Your ECU Visa® Platinum card can be used to purchase that special outfit, to take that well-earned vacation or to manage your everyday expenses, and you can earn ScoreCard® Reward points with every transaction. Whatever your needs are, our Visa Platinum card can help you achieve your financial goals.
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate
- Fixed Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Accepted anywhere with Visa logo
*Qualification is based on individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.