Money Savers Accounts
Make your money work for you. Our Money Savers account offers competitive rates combined with a safe place to deposit your money. Typically, a Money Savers account requires a higher minimum balance than a regular share account, pay higher dividends and withdrawals are limited. Dividends are determined by the daily account balance, compounded daily, and are paid monthly.
- Minimum to Open: $2,500
- Minimum to earn interest: $2,500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Transaction Fees: $2.00 Per Withdrawal over 3 per month, see our fee schedule.
- Deposits are Federally insured up to $250,000 per individual depositor through NCUA
- Tiered Interest Rates:Rate is determined by daily account balance, compounds daily, and paid monthly, see our current deposit rates
Money Savers Rates
If account is closed prior to the posting of accrued dividends no dividends will be paid. Dividends are based on the Credit Union's earnings at the end of a dividend period. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Convenience at your fingertips!
Your ECU Visa® Platinum card can be used to purchase that special outfit, to take that well-earned vacation or to manage your everyday expenses, and you can earn ScoreCard® Reward points with every transaction. Whatever your needs are, our Visa Platinum card can help you achieve your financial goals.
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate
- Fixed Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Accepted anywhere with Visa logo
*Qualification is based on individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Our members are part owners and have a say in how the credit union is run. Stop by one of our offices or apply online and join ECU today.
ECU combines a full line of second mortgage options, quick turnaround, highly competitive rates and low fees with friendly, knowledgeable, personalized Credit Union service.