Fast, Convenient, Secure
eStatements are a great way to receive your ECU Credit Union account statement at your convenience, FREE, from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have access to the Internet! You no longer have to wait for a paper statement to come in the mail or worry about it getting lost.
ECU Credit Union eStatements feature valuable benefits including:
- Convenience - Easily access your eStatement online, anytime.
- Faster Service - eStatements are generally available several days earlier than paper statements.
- Printable - Your eStatement looks exactly like your paper statement and you can print it any time or just save it on your computer.
- You'll receive an email when your eStatement is available so you can view it securely online.
Instead of waiting for your monthly statements to arrive by mail, sign up for FREE eStatements today!
Want to simplify your life and say goodbye to writing checks? With ECU’s check free Bill Pay, you can receive and pay bills online. Select the Pay Bills tab while in Virtual Branch; and pay any business or person within the United States with a simple click. You can even opt to receive your bills electronically . . . Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the pre-defined companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills.
- Authorize money to be sent to anyone - from babysitters to businesses
- Set up recurring payments – to mortgage and loan payments, to insurance companies
- Payments can be processed on the date you assign
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments – easily view when they were received
- No fees charged if there is at least one transaction on a monthly basis, otherwise a $5.00 fee is assessed for non-activity.
Funds will be transmitted either electronically or by a paper check drawn on your account. For electronic payments, funds will be debited on the payment date selected. For payments sent by check, funds will be debited when the biller processes the payment. For your convenience, same-day and next-day delivery options are available for select billers. (The method used will vary from payment to payment and is controlled by the bill pay provider, not the credit union.)
To Enroll, simply log in as usual and click the Pay Bills option. Step-by-step assistance is available on the Help Center tab.
Youth Savings Accounts
It's never too early to start your financial journey. Give your child a fast start to financial success with their own savings account where they can watch their savings grow.
Safe and secure. With ECU Credit Union's molile banking, you can easily keep tabs on your finances and conduct all your transactions from wherever you are.