Financial Check Up
- Open up an ECU Credit Union savings account
- Begin depositing the dollar amount equal to the current week number.
EX: Week #10 = $10 / Week #24 = $24
- By year end you will have saved $1,378.00 PLUS dividends!
Debt Review Challenge!
- Complete the Debit Review worksheet.
- Review your expenses and identify the loans or credit cards with the highest interest rate.
- Review your Debit Review List with an ECU associate.
- Reduce Your Debt!
- Complete the Make a Budget worksheet using your bank and credit card statements to verify all your expenses are listed.
- Complete another Make a Budget worksheet for next month's expenses; reducing your expenses as much as possible.
- Stay on budget!
- Try reducing your expenses another 5% for the next month and repeat each month until you have reduced expenses as much as you can.
Convenience at your fingertips!
Your ECU Visa® Platinum card can be used to purchase that special outfit, to take that well-earned vacation or to manage your everyday expenses, and you can earn ScoreCard® Reward points with every transaction. Whatever your needs are, our Visa Platinum card can help you achieve your financial goals.
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate
- Fixed Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Accepted anywhere with Visa logo
*Qualification is based on individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.