Visa Balance Transfer
Try our lower interest rate credit card and see how an introductory rate of 2.99% APR Balance Transfer fits your budget. Ask a credit union representative about transferring your balance to our lower interest rate credit card by completing our Balance Transfer Request form, by calling 800-382-2400, or stop by a branch today.
- No Fee For Balance Transfers – Transfer your balances from your high-rate cards to your low-rate ECU card and never pay a transfer fee, click here to request a balance transfer.
- No Annual Fee
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate – New Credit Card holders enjoy a 2.99% APR* introductory rate. After six months from the Credit Card open date, your rate will convert to our low variable rate; current rates as of September 24, 2013 range from 9.88% APR to 12.92% APR
- No cash advance fee – Cash access at financial institutions and ATMs worldwide
- 25-day grace period on purchases – Pay your balance off in full within your 25-day grace period to avoid interest charges
- Fraud Protection – Working with you, we continually monitor your account to detect suspicious or unusual activity
- Zero Liability – You can use your card to shop with confidence. That’s because ECU and Visa® protects your card information 24/7 and you won't be held liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card or account information
- Verified By Visa – Verified by Visa adds an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card to shop online, you must register your Visa card for this service at Verified By Visa. Click here, for more information.
- 24/7 Account Access – Track balance, monitor transactions, make payments, set account alerts, and much more at www.ezcardinfo.com
- Worldwide Acceptance – Your ECU Visa Platinum card is welcome at millions of establishments worldwide, to activate international transactions please contact us 800.382.2400
Ready to transfer your balance, click here to complete Balance Transfer Request Form.
* The credit unions current rate as of 9/1/2012 ranges from 9.88% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) to 12.93%APR. Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 800.382.2400 for current rates, terms and conditions.