Shared Branch Locations
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
As An ECU Member, anywhere you see the Co-Op logo you can conduct the following transactions:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
To Conduct A Transaction At A Shared Service Center Please Provide The Following Information:
- Name of Credit Union: ECU Credit Union
- Member/Account Number: Please use the member number on your ECU CU statement; your member number is not your Social Security number.
- Proper Identification: Must be a valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport
*Money Order and Official Check withdrawals can never exceed member’s available funds and the amount is limited to available funds based on host approval.
Convenience at your fingertips!
Your ECU Visa® Platinum card can be used to purchase that special outfit, to take that well-earned vacation or to manage your everyday expenses, and you can earn ScoreCard® Reward points with every transaction. Whatever your needs are, our Visa Platinum card can help you achieve your financial goals.
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate
- Fixed Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Accepted anywhere with Visa logo
*Qualification is based on individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.