Stop and visit any of our branches to speak with one of our dedicated team members for financial assistance. Find a location near you.
Shared Branch Locations
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
As An ECU Member, anywhere you see the Co-Op logo you can conduct the following transactions:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
To Conduct A Transaction At A Shared Service Center Please Provide The Following Information:
- Name of Credit Union: ECU Credit Union
- Member/Account Number: Please use the member number on your ECU CU statement; your member number is not your Social Security number.
- Proper Identification: Must be a valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport