New & Used Auto Loans
Ready to Shop for a New Ride? ECU Credit Union Makes it easy!
At ECU Credit Union we review loan applications using our lending philosophy which revolves around looking at more than just a member's credit score; we focus on the story behind the member. For over 50 years ECU Credit Union has remained true to the basic credit union philosophy of "People Helping People".
Our auto loan program offers the following benefits:
- Competitive rates - Flexible terms based on year of collateral and loan amount.
- Pre-Approvals - Bargain as if you had cash!
- Carfax reports - Know the history of the vehicle before you purchase it.
- Competitive premiums on GAP - (Guaranteed Asset Protection) and MRC (Mechanical Repair Coverage).
- Payment Protection - Have the security of your loan payments being made in the case of disability or death.
Steps to a New Ride
Our easy online application takes a few minutes to fill out and submit. Our loan officers will take a look and give you a call with any questions or a decision on your loan request.
To complete the application, the following information is needed:
- Loan amount to finance
- Number months to repay
- Personal information such as SSN, address, employment income
- Daytime contact phone number
*There is a $25.00 application fee and a $50.00 processing fee for all vehicle secured loans. **Other terms may be available. Rates are subject to change. Contact us for details.
How Much Car Can You Afford?
Refinance Your Ride
Love Your Auto? Then Why Not Keep It?
^Only auto loans held with another financial institution are eligible for refinancing. Current ECU Credit Union auto loans are not eligible for refinancing.
Keep Loving your auto and let ECU Credit Union help with refinancing your current auto loan^ and see if we can lower your rate and lower your monthly payments.
The following information is needed to refinance your ride:
- Name of Financial Institution
- Account Number
- 10-Day Payoff - Remaining Balance on the Loan
- Current Rate and Monthly Payment
- Year, Make, Mileage, and VIN ID of the Vehicle
- The Loan Term – How Many Months Remain to Repay Loan
- Personal Information such as SSN, Address, Employment Income
- Daytime Contact Phone Number
Keep Enjoying Your Ride For Less!
Convenience at your fingertips!
Your ECU Visa® Platinum card can be used to purchase that special outfit, to take that well-earned vacation or to manage your everyday expenses, and you can earn ScoreCard® Reward points with every transaction. Whatever your needs are, our Visa Platinum card can help you achieve your financial goals.
- Low 2.99% APR* Introductory Rate
- Fixed Rate
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- Accepted anywhere with Visa logo
*Qualification is based on individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Auto Loan Rates
Rates shown reflect lowest rates available and are subject to change at any time. Rates are based on individual's creditworthiness, amount financed and the term of the loan.
*All Rates are quoted as Annual Percentage Rates (APR) and are subject to change. Other terms may be available. **Please contact ECU at 727-471-1330 for current Rates and Terms. There is a $25.00 application fee for each applicant on all loan requests and a $50.00 processing fee for all vehicle secured loans.
Rates Effective March 17, 2023
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Vehicle loan protection for what your auto insurance may not cover for a wrecked vehicle.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) helps pay for covered repairs on your car when that unexpected breakdown occurs.