- New Membership Package - This New Membership Package is for potential members who wish to join ECU but do not want to join by completing our Online Membership Application.
- Address Change
- Add Owners, Accounts, or Services (please contact Credit Union for instructions (800) 382-2400)
- ATM or Debit Card Request (New or Replacement)
- Debit Card Dispute Fraud
- Debit Card Merchant Dispute Fraud
- Check Fraud Statement
- Current Member Open Checking Account
- Checking Account Order Form for Paper Checks - Checks orders are processed by Harland Clarke, click here to shop the Personal Checks Catalog
- Checking Account Overdraft Protection Plan
- Credit Card Holder Balance Transfer Request
- Courtesy Pay "Opt-In"
- Deposit Tickets
- Direct Deposit- Please contact your employer for a current Direct Deposit form. ECU Routing and Transit number is 263177725. Your ECU membership number is the account number. Once completed the form should be given to your supervisor or HR manager. If you have multiple accounts with ECU and would like to have money deposited into the various accounts or loans, you will need to complete a Payroll Deduction Card in addition to the Direct Deposit Authorization form. The Payroll Deduction Card lets ECU know where your want your money deposited once ECU receives your Direct Deposit.
- EZ Access (Telephone Banking) Request Form
- Loan Application - Click here if you wish to apply online.
- Payroll Deduction Card
- Rate and Fee Schedule
- Virtual Branch Online Banking Sign Up Form
- Virtual Branch if you have an active EZ Access log on
- Wire Transfer Agreement
- Wire Transfer – Incoming Wire Instructions
- Wire Transfer – Outgoing Wire Request Form (contact ECU at 1-800-382-2400 for form)